Ancient Minerals Topical Magnesium Chloride
Ancient Minerals magnesium products offer a convenient form of transdermal magnesium — absorbed through the skin — for those who prefer to avoid the hassle of taking pills and the difficulties inherent with poorly tolerated oral supplements.
The original topical magnesium and still the most popular, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Products are recommended by:
- Author of the book Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, Dr. Mark Sircus, Ac. OMD
- Author of the The Tao of Health and The Tao of Detox, Daniel Reid
We offer a complete line of transdermal magnesium products, ranging from our highly concentrated magnesium oil to our bath salts and lotion for sensitive individuals.
Our Magnesium Products
Our most concentrated topical magnesium.
|Magnesium Bath Flakes
Soothing, relaxing ancient form of magnesium.
Ideal for skin conditions and massage.
Ideal for children and sensitive individuals.
Additional Products by Enviromedica
Ancient Minerals® is made and distributed by Enviromedica. We produce a complete line of pure, unadulterated natural products to address environmental toxicity, health, and well being.
A Commitment to Good Health
Is a Commitment to Health’s Essentials
Have you ever made a commitment to making a difference in your own health?
If supporting your body’s healing potential while avoiding costly mineral deficiencies is important to you, now is the time to take action.
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has placed magnesium on its short list of nutrients of concern.1
- Less than 30% of Americans meet the RDA for magnesium.2 3 Other industrialized nations exhibit similar rates of suboptimal intake.
- The National Institutes of Health DASH dietary plan for reducing high blood pressure includes 50% more magnesium than the RDA.1
Revered as the “beautiful mineral” in Chinese Medicine, magnesium is as essential to the body as water and air, its beauty attributed to its undeniable healing potential. Although there are only a few ounces of magnesium in the body, it is a necessary element to hundreds of biochemical reactions occurring on a constant basis.
Magnesium contributes to the manufacture of energy, cardiovascular function, and cellular reproduction. Strong bones and teeth, radiant skin, balanced hormones, a healthy nervous system, and relaxed body and mind are all made possible by sufficient magnesium in our cells.
Benefits of Ancient Minerals Magnesium Products
Ancient Minerals magnesium products are healing by way of the skin, our body’s largest organ.
A form of transdermal magnesium therapy, our magnesium oil, magnesium gel, magnesium lotion and magnesium bath flakes are designed to deliver magnesium through the skin, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract for convenient, rapid absorption into the cells.
Some benefits of Ancient Minerals topical magnesium:
- Restores cellular magnesium levels
- Natural cellular protectant
- Facilitates safe and effective detoxification
- Relief of aches, pains, spasms
- Elevates mood and relieves stress
- Encourages healthy skin tissue
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balances the hormonal system
- Calms overactive nerves
- Improves quality of sleep
- …and much more
Recommended by Leading Magnesium Experts
When I put my endorsement on the Ancient Minerals product line, it is with intimate knowledge that this magnesium source is the purest most potent medicinal in the world. I am still amazed how inexpensively they have brought Ancient Minerals bath flakes to the market. LL Magnetic Clay has made available and affordable to many an exceptionally pure form of magnesium chloride.”
— Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD
Marc Sircus, Ac., OMD, is an author, a nationally certified acupuncturist, honorary doctor of Oriental Medicine, and a founding director of the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA).
His book, Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, explores groundbreaking information in the use of magnesium chloride transdermally. For more information on magnesium therapy and to learn more about Dr. Sircus, visit www.magnesiumforlife.com.
Of all the sources we’ve tried, Ancient Minerals is the one that delivers the fastest, most potent therapeutic benefits. It contains essential elements that no longer exist in ocean water today, and is totally free of any toxic contaminant.”
— Daniel and Snow Reid
Daniel Reid is a bestselling author and a leading expert on eastern philosophy and medicine.
He has written numerous books and magazine articles on various aspects of Asian self-health and self-healing practices, and has established an international reputation for the practical efficacy of his traditional approach to modern health problems. For information on Daniel Reid, visit www.danreid.org.
Why Ancient Minerals Magnesium?
Drs. Burton and Bella Altura, Dr. Carolyn Dean, and Dr. Alan Gaby all have something to be thankful for.
The current surge in medical studies on the actions and applications of magnesium is a sign that we are finally heeding their call. Though these pioneers work in differing capacities — two are medical researchers, one an active natural health practitioner, and one a medical editor — they share a common vision that is finally taking shape: a public awareness of magnesium as vital preventive and curative nutrient.
Magnesium is now openly acknowledged by organizations as diverse as the World Health Organization and the National Institutes of Health as an important subject of study for its potential benefits toward cardiovascular health, diabetes, osteoporosis, and a variety of health conditions on the rise in our industrialized age.2
There are literally hundreds of peer-reviewed medical studies examining the efficacy of magnesium in a wide range of health enhancing applications, yet not much attention has been directed at the method of delivery.
Ancient Minerals brand magnesium products are designed to deliver magnesium through the skin, bypassing the GI tract for absorption directly to the cells.
Our magnesium oil, magnesium gel, magnesium lotion and magnesium bath flakes utilize an ultra-pure, highly concentrated form of naturally occurring magnesium chloride along with other trace minerals, a truly natural and pure magnesium.
Why topical? Because the skin is a living, breathing organ, and is not only the most efficient organ for detoxification, but also holds tremendous potential for re-mineralizing the body.
How effective is topical magnesium? See and hear testimonials and reviews of Ancient Minerals, including real audio testimonials from our telephone feedback line.
An estimated 75% of Americans have magnesium-deficient diets. Are you getting enough? Read Need Magnesium? 10 Signs to Watch For.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Agriculture. Adequate Nutrients Within Calorie Needs. In: Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005. 2005. Available at: http://www.health.gov/dietaryguidelines/dga2005/document/pdf/DGA2005.pdf. Accessed January 28, 2010. [↵] [↵]
- World Health Organization. Calcium and Magnesium in Drinking Water: Public health significance. Geneva: World Health Organization Press; 2009. [↵] [↵]
- King DE, Mainous AG 3rd, Geesey ME, Woolson RF. Dietary magnesium and C-reactive protein levels. Journal Of The American College Of Nutrition. 2005 Jun;24(3):166-71. Available from: MEDLINE with Full Text, Ipswich, MA. Accessed November 6, 2009. [↵]