Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Ultra
A next generation formula incorporating the unique synergistic benefits of MSM with the longstanding benefits of the Original Ancient Minerals® magnesium oil. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) has long been revered as a superior form of sulfur. Ancient Minerals® magnesium oil ultra utilizes premium distilled OptiMSM® and pure magnesium chloride.
- The #1 most recommended magnesium oil
- Ultra-pure and highly concentrated MSM
- Commonly used by athletes worldwide
Ingredients: Water, Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride (and trace minerals), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
55mg elemental magnesium and 40mg elemental sulfur (from OptiMSM®) per 1ml / 6 sprays
Why choose Ancient Minerals® Ultra Oil with OptiMSM®?
MSM or methylsulfonylmethane is an organic sulfur compound known for a multitude of benefits.
MSM also maximizes the benefits of exercise. Sulfur supports healthy skin, hair, and nails, whilst is also encourages cellular detoxification and glutathione production contributing to optimal health.
With a slightly lower magnesium concentration and skin-soothing properties of sulfur. Ancient Minerals® Ultra products are well-suited for those with sensitive skin.
Product Application and Usage
Magnesium oil is topical magnesium in a convenient spray, designed to be absorbed by the skin, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract, with no unpleasant laxative effect.
- Apply to clean skin. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. We recommend applying liberally to larger areas of skin such as your torso, legs, and arms, to help maximize absorption.
- It is normal to experience slight itching or stinging during initial use. This should subside during the absorption process.
- The magnesium oil is water-soluble and can be diluted with pure water to form a lower concentration for a lighter application. We recommend starting with a 1:1 ratio but the solution can be diluted even further.
- Some users experience more sensitivity—in this case we recommended you try a gentler application form like the Ancient Minerals® Magnesium Bath Flakes or Ancient Minerals® Magnesium Lotion as alternative methods of magnesium delivery.
- Leave the magnesium oil on for 20 minutes to allow the magnesium sufficient time to absorb. After this time, you can rinse or wipe off the product if you prefer.
- No rinsing is necessary unless your skin feels uncomfortable due to any natural salt residue.
Why Ancient Minerals Oil?
Magnesium oil in its composition is actually a highly concentrated solution of magnesium chloride in water.
The original and still the most popular, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is the most recommended magnesium oil among health practitioners and nutritionists worldwide — recommended specifically by both Dr. Mark Sircus, Ac. OMD, author of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy and Daniel Reid, author of The Tao of Health and The Tao of Detox.
Ancient Minerals takes its name from its ancient and pristine source, the ancient Zechstein Sea, a geological formation in Northern Europe from the Late Permian Era. For 250 million years Genuine Zechstein™ magnesium salt has been protected deep within the Zechstein Seabed at a depth of 1600-2000 meters beneath the earth’s crust, isolated from the impurities of the modern world. There are no added ingredients except those found naturally occurring in the deep underground deposits of this pristine source.
While it is possible to extract magnesium chloride from various ocean water and inland brine sources, it’s important to question the purity of any product derived from seawater that has been exposed to industrial pollutants — similar to concerns regarding the mercury content of fish.
For those who suspect low magnesium may play a role in chronic ailments, or those who proactively supplement magnesium as a preventive measure, there are several types of oral magnesium available. Yet oral magnesium is not tolerated well by certain individuals, and some forms have been shown to have as low as a 4% absorption rate.
Ancient Minerals® magnesium oil, magnesium gel, magnesium lotion and magnesium flakes offer a cutting edge approach to combating low intracellular magnesium levels, in a convenient topical application to the skin.
Buy Magnesium Oil
Ancient Minerals is the #1 doctor-recommended brand.
Get answers to your specific questions. Our expert staff is happy to help!
Magnesium Video Interviews
Watch health experts’ video interviews — powerful commentary on the why and how of magnesium.